[SR-Users] Siremis User Role permissions

Camila Troncoso ctroncoso at redvoiss.net
Mon Aug 29 19:45:02 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have a question about the assignment of Role permissions to limit some
Users privileges in Siremis. I defined a user , and then a Role denying some
actions, but I couldn’t deny the action from de SER menu . The Role
permissions only show the modules on Application Menu  from Administration
Tab . What if  I want to deny access to some items inside SER Menu , like
modifying the ACL services or /and Rounting services?

Regards,

*Camila Troncoso **|* Ingeniero de Desarrollo

VoissNet S.A. *|*ctroncoso at redvoiss.net

Santiago - Chile *|* +56 2 2408535

www.redvoiss.net