[SR-Users] no publish from pua/pua_mi to outbound proxy

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Aug 29 22:06:34 CEST 2011

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> looking at the xmlrpc command content, I see the E-Tag value set, for
> the first publish, shouldn't it be empty and the presence server returns
> the value to be used later for updates?

daniel,

my app that sends mi pua publish, takes etag from presentity table (if
presentity exists there) and then places it in mi pua publish command.
this works in opensips.

> At the first sight, the condition in the C piece of code above reads
> like: if the etag value is publish command is set, there must be a
> presentity structure.

this is how i interpret it too.  perhaps in case of sr, my app needs to
get it from pua table instead or always use "." as etag value.

-- juha