[SR-Users] no publish from pua/pua_mi to outbound proxy

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 21:58:54 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 8/29/11 8:49 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Juha Heinanen writes:
>
>> pua/send_publish() function and it spits out 418 in this piece of code:
>>
>> 	presentity= search_htable(&pres, hash_code);
>> 	if(publ->etag&&  presentity== NULL)
>> 	{
>> 		lock_release(&HashT->p_records[hash_code].lock);
>> 		return 418;
>> 	}
>>
>> any idea, how this hash table gets its contents, because looks like
>> send_publish() does not find presentity sip:jh at vm.test.f although it
>> exists in presentity db table?
> if pua module gets hash table contents from pua table, it is in my case
> empty.
looking at the xmlrpc command content, I see the E-Tag value set, for
the first publish, shouldn't it be empty and the presence server returns
the value to be used later for updates?

At the first sight, the condition in the C piece of code above reads
like: if the etag value is publish command is set, there must be a
presentity structure.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat