[SR-Users] enum_pv_query

Andrew Melton amelton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 20:23:54 CEST 2011

I would like to construct an enum query using more than one pseudo variable.
 The result will be a non-e.164 string which is ok for this application.

Ideally, it would be something like:

 enum_pv_query("$rU + $rp");

This would result in the username from the R-URI appended to the port of the
R-URI.

However, this doen't seem to work and I wind up with
1.2.1.2.5.5.5.2.1.2.1.$rp.e164.arpa.

Instead of using the $rp pseudo variable, the string "$rp" is used to form
the query.  It should be:

1.2.1.2.5.5.5.2.1.2.1.*0.6.0.5*.e164.arpa.

where the port 5060 is inserted between the R-URI username and the domain
suffix.

Is there a different or better way to use the variables within enum_pv_query
to construct a query?

Thanks.