[SR-Users] Multiple INVITEs and discarded call_control

Mino Haluz mino.haluz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 09:59:33 CEST 2011

Any updates on this? I updated callcontrol which has some bug fixed:

callcontrol (2.0.14) unstable; urgency=low

  * Avoid handling requests with a duplicated CallID

But it still does not work. The callcontrol is executed 3 times and in
the config, I have only once the mark "xxx" printed in syslog (see the
config below).
t_newtran before calling callcontrol does not work as well - it is
executed 3 times.