[SR-Users] subscriber table reload

Fabian Borot fborot at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 14:42:10 CEST 2011

Got it. Thank you very much Klaus and Alex.

From: fborot at hotmail.com
To: sr-users at lists.sip-router.org
Subject: RE: subscriber table reload
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:39:20 -0400

thank you alex

so that means that we can populate the subscribers table manually, so that when a user is going to register the first time kamailio will look the account up and get the user, passwd etc to prepare the md5 challenge. Then once the user is able to  register depending on the settings for usrloc db [db_mode=0,1,2,3]  the record will be in memory and/or db.

is that how it is?

and if we have a huge subscribers table, since apparently kamailio wont load those values in memory [only the AOR for the registered users] that is not a problem at all right?