[SR-Users] Kamailio on a server with different network cards

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 00:23:27 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 8/2/11 11:19 PM, Rocío Ruz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My server has two different network cards with different IPs.
> I want kamailio to use both; the network card to be used depends on
> the destination.
> My problem is that I have to add an IP in the configuration file
> kamailio.cfg:
>
> listen=109.239.50.67
>
> Will Kamailio listen only to packets sent to this IP?
if you have just one listen parameter, then it will listen only on that
respective IP.

> Can I add the two IPs corresponding to my two network cards here?

You can add as many listen parameter as you need, for example:

listen=109.239.50.67
listen=109.239.50.68

and kamailio will listen on the two IP addresses.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat