[SR-Users] Carrierroute Compilation error Kamailio 3.1.4

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Aug 1 12:44:47 CEST 2011

On Saturday 30 July 2011, Omar wrote:
> I did give up, after everything compiled i was trying to install i got an
> error kamailio.o unable to create kamailio.o.
>
> for the records this is trying to compile in a Sparc 64 bits, and i did
> actually force to use the 64 bit libraries.
>
> so far anything above the Kamailio 1.4.3 i was unable to compile for
> solaris Sparc64.

Hi Omar,

i see, bad that it not works for you. :-/ The issue is that I have no access
to any solaris hardware at all to debug it. You also discussed some mysql
compile issues with Jason Penton on sr-users ("MYSQL Compilation Kamailio
3.1.4") about two weeks ago, i think. He offered to help you on your machine,
do you had some more luck here?

Best regards,

Henning