[SR-Users] Registrar Server, location and auth_db table

Santiago Soares santiagosoares at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 17:51:45 CEST 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to use kamailio 1.5.3 as a registrar server. I have a table
on my db that contains all user information, like username, password,
expire time and ip address, so kamailio should use the same table to
authenticate users AND save their location.
The problem is that kamailio complains about table version when
starts. It expects a different version number for location table and
auth_db table. Is there any way I could use the same table for both
functions? I'd appreciate any help!

Thank you!

--
Santiago Soares