[SR-Users] kamailio 3.0.3 tls problems

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Tue Sep 28 17:38:06 CEST 2010

On Sep 28, 2010 at 11:29, Ovidiu Sas <osas at voipembedded.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 11:10 AM, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul
> <andrei at iptel.org> wrote:
> > On Sep 28, 2010 at 18:04, Rouskol Andrey <anry-dev at yandex.ru> wrote:
> >> Andrei,
> >>
> >> When I recompile kamailio with debug options you specified, it works just fine! (no memdbg and memlog options in cfg file). If I compile it as usual, it fails.
> >>
> >> Here is the difference:
> >> # make cfg mode=debug MEMDBG=1 \                      - works fine
> >> make cfg \                                                                - fails
> >>         include_modules="tls db_mysql presence presence_xml nathelper"
> >

> > Try with make cfg extra_defs="-DDBG_F_MALLOC" include_modules="tls ..."
> > and then with memdbg=1 (either by writing it in the cfg, or using
> > sercmd at runtime:  sercmd cfg.set_now_int core memlog 1 ).
> >

> >> I've tried sip-router 3.0.99 (from git). Regarding missed features I mean no useful documentation (for newbees), and no presence support (I haven't managed to understand what is presence_b2b).
> >
> > You mean there are no presence modules in the default config (which
> > right now uses common modules + modules comming from ser).
> > You can use the presence modules under modules_k (the ones comming from
> > kamailio), although they might not mix well with the ser-like DB (ser
> > presence modules are obsolete).
>
> If ser presence modules are obsolete, can we move them to the obsolete
> directory and promote k ones to stadard?

They already under obsolete/, except for presence_b2b.

Moving the k ones to standard should be ok, as soon as someone can check
that they do not depend on some modules still under modules_k (e.g.
using an API implemented in one of them) and they are independent from
the DB tables point of view (they use their own tables or tables that
are the same both in k and ser).
Basically if someone introduces them in a ser config, they wouldn't
cause any problems.

Andrei