[SR-Users] Help regarding SIREMIS

Huy Nguyen huy_quocnguyen at live.com
Fri Sep 24 09:35:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

You can try with some additional packages:

yum -y install make bison bison-devel ncurses ncurses-devel zlib zlib-devel openssl openssl-devel gnutls-devel gcc gcc-c++ kernel-devel flex

yum -y install httpd httpd-devel

yum -y install php php-mysql php-common php-gd php-mbstring php-mcrypt php-devel php-xml php-imap php-ldap php-odbc php-pear php-xmlrpc ImageMagick ImageMagick-devel

pecl install json

echo "extension = json.so" >> /etc/php.d/json.ini

Regards,
Huy Nguyen

www.htk-inc.com
http://pbxvn.com/forum/