[SR-Users] Memory leak

Wed Sep 22 17:08:45 CEST 2010

Am 22.09.2010 15:31, schrieb Santiago Soares:
> Thank's for the answers.
> Based on your explanation, I think that the problem is an external library.
> The kamailio process is taking all the system memory.
> When the system runs out of memory, it kills kamailio.
> But how can I find out what is the library?

This means that either the library is buggy, or the library is used
wrongly (e.g. not releasing buffers ...). Let's take a look at your modules:

loadmodule "maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "exec.so"
loadmodule "tm.so"
loadmodule "sl.so"
loadmodule "dispatcher.so"
loadmodule "textops.so"
loadmodule "xlog.so"
loadmodule "mi_fifo.so"
loadmodule "pv.so"

I think they do not use any external libraries

loadmodule "regex.so"

This one uses libpcre. Maybe there is a problem with the regular
expressions?

regards
Klaus