[SR-Users] [sr-dev] rtpproxy (k): removal of force_rtpproxy

César Pinto Magán Cesar.Pinto at a-e.es
Tue Sep 21 17:52:23 CEST 2010

Hello,
I'm actually using rtpproxy_offer/answer(), and it works fine for us. I had to move from force_rtp_rpoxy() because it had several rare behaviors and the use of the offer/answer model solved them. It is very simple to implement.

By the way, is there any type of documentation about rtpproxy and their commands (i.e. how works the bridge/switch mode of the rtp). The rtpproxy wiki says nothing about it.

César Pinto (2439)
+34 91 787 23 00 alhambra-eidos.es