[SR-Users] help with tls error :sslv3 alert bad certificate

Mon Sep 13 17:48:19 CEST 2010

Am 13.09.2010 17:27, schrieb peter_green lion:
> and when caller call callee, i use ngrep to catch package through port
> 5060/5061 I see the TLS package, it is not a sip message. so I thing the
> problem is futher.and only 3CX phone can register with my server.

Instead of ngrep you should use tcpdump to capture the whole SIP traffic
to a file. Later open the pcap file in Wireshark and use the
TLS-decrypting feature of Wireshark to analyze the decrypted SIP signaling.

http://wiki.wireshark.org/SSL

Note: make sure to disable all Diffie-Hellman ciphers

regards
Klaus