[SR-Users] Siremis 1.0.0 bug in LCR configuration?

klaus.lists at inode.at klaus.lists at inode.at
Wed Sep 8 11:55:23 CEST 2010

BTW:

additionally I found out that in case that all lcr_ids are set to '0' (as
it is by default in table gw!) the MI commands 'lcr_gw_dump' and
'lcr_lcr_dump' do not bring any result......
As soon as I change the lcr_ids to '1' (e.g.) all entries with a value
above '0' are visible with the two MI commands.....

regards
Klaus