[SR-Users] Siremis 1.0.0 bug in LCR configuration?

klaus.lists at inode.at klaus.lists at inode.at
Wed Sep 8 11:33:47 CEST 2010

Hello list,

does anybody have experience in configuring LCR (gw and lcr table) in the
SQL database with siremis?

I found a problem that inserting a gateway via the menu "LCR Gateways" is
not possible without manual adaption in the database. It is no problem
inserting LCR Rules; the entries are representing all columns of the SQL
table "lcr". However, when I insert gateways that are linked over the so
called 'group_id' to the LCR Rules I can not find any field in the WebGUI
where I can put in a "lcr_id".
And that is the problem. When insertion of rules and gateways is finished
in the WebGUI I have to reload the lcr configuration e.g. with the MI
command "lcr_reload". But this is not possible, because kamailio is
displaying an error message, which looks like:

'ERROR: lcr [lcr_mod.c:1280]: gw grp_id <10> of prefix <2910> has no
gateways'

The reason of this error message is that the lcr_id of the table "gw" is
set to 0 (hardcoded). So it does not match when the rules are inserted
with another lcr_id (e.g. 1 instead of 0).

=> why is it possible to insert a free lcr_id in the menu "LCR Rules" but
not in the menu "LCR Gateways"? If only lcr_id '0' is supported in
general, then this id should be fix in the menu "LCR Rules", too.

Am I wrong or does anybody else have an opinion to this topic?

regards,
Klaus