[SR-Users] High performance routing options

anthony thomas g00tyou at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 17:03:35 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

We are looking at offloading routing logic out of our existing softswitch using openser as an external redirect server. Our routing logic is not terribly complicated and I think both carrierroute and LCR modules would be able to handle it but we have a pretty large route list table with around 30 million records (our routing table is 300k codes but keep different tables per client), 25-30 calls per sec would be enough.