[SR-Users] Routing issues with SIP Route headers.

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Sep 6 11:00:14 CEST 2010

Route sets and REGISTER doesn't work well together. From RFC3261 section 10.3:
"Registrars MUST ignore the Record-Route header field if it is included in a REGISTER request. Registrars
MUST NOT include a Record-Route header field in any response to a REGISTER request.
A registrar might receive a request that traversed a proxy which treats REGISTER as an unknown request and
which added a Record-Route header field value."

Doesn't say much about pre-loaded route sets. What would be the case here?
/O