[SR-Users] error when install kamailio with TLS module.

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Sep 3 09:47:15 CEST 2010

On Friday 03 September 2010, peter_green lion wrote:
> I try to install kamailio with enable TLS module, but it raise error.
> when i enable module TLS and run command make all,make install, the error
>  is :
>
> #make install
>
> Makefile.defs defs skipped
> make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/kamailio-3.0.1/modules/tls'
> MAIN_NAME=kamailio ./sip-router_cert.sh -d /usr/local/etc/kamailio/
> hostname: Unknown host
> ./sip-router_cert.sh: line 142: which: command not found
> Could not find openssl command
> Set OPENSSL environment variable properly (see -h for more info)
> [..]
> please help me find and fix this problem,

Hi Peter,

you don't have openssl installed on the machine, or its not in the default
path. Either install it, or set the OPENSSL variable to the proper location of
the binary. Just run this command to get more informations:

~/projects/sip-router/modules/tls$ ./sip-router_cert.sh -h
NAME
  sip-router_cert.sh - Generate a self-signed TLS/SSL certificate for use with
sip-router.

Henning