[SR-Users] Using multiple media proxy pools

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Sep 2 20:04:40 CEST 2010

If you want to use mediaproxy, you will need to run a dedicated SIP
server proxy (with it's own mediaproxy dispatcher) for each carrier.

If you are wiling to switch to rtpproxy using the (k) nathelper
module, you can define several rtpproxy server sets and still use a
single SIP proxy:
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.0.x/modules_k/nathelper.html#id2610143

After that, before invoking force/unforce_rtp_proxy, you will need to
set the proper set id for each rtpproxy server:
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.0.x/modules_k/nathelper.html#id2607313

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas