[SR-Users] Avoid resolving names by DNS

Wed Sep 1 18:49:15 CEST 2010

kamailio >= 3.0 is based on ser's core which has implemented its own
caching resolver library. I do not know if there is a way to disable it
complete and use the system's stub resolver. You could try the
"use_dns_cache" option:
http://sip-router.org/wiki/cookbooks/core-cookbook/devel#dns_parameters

regards
klaus