[SR-Users] setdebug() and 3.X

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 15:41:08 CEST 2010

On 10/29/10 11:53 AM, Sergey Okhapkin wrote:
> Daniel, I think this could be implemented without re-introduction of
> error_route,

it will not be re-introduced for sure, we have now a different core
framework which care reuse event_route mechanism.

In the past the error route was executed when the error was discovered,
so it several places of the code, and I am not sure that the core can
continue up to config execution of something is really broken.

I will have it in mind when I get some spare time.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com