[SR-Users] setdebug() and 3.X

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Fri Oct 29 11:53:59 CEST 2010

Daniel, I think this could be implemented without re-introduction of
error_route, what about core parameter route_on_error=yes/no (default no)? If
route on error is enabled, then sanity module will do the trick:

route{
        if(!sanity_check("1159")) {
                xlog("L_INFO","Bad message from $proto:$si:$sp\n$mb\n");
                break;
        }

It will be up to script writer what to do in main routing block if message
parsing fails.