[SR-Users] Billing party and radius accounting

Efelin Novak efelin.novak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 18:53:10 CEST 2010

Unfortunately I was wrong about variables ($var). They are same across whole
kamailio process. Neither $avp is good for me as they are transaction aware.
I need to store variable in the current dialog. I was looking into dialog
module, but no luck. I wasn't able to make dialog variables $dlg and
$dlg-ctx work. Are they appropriate in this situation? Can you please give
here some examples how to use them in configuration file?

Regards,

Efelin