[SR-Users] SIP application type

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Oct 27 13:01:43 CEST 2010

2010/10/27 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
> if you need to store video/audio, then you need to check the sdp of 200ok
> and look for videa media stream. If found, sent an AVP saying it is video
> call and configure acc module to store it via an extra accounting detail.

Hi, I don't think a proxy could inspect such information in a reliable way:

- The SDP could contain various streams (video, audio, msrp....).
- The SDP response could accept/deny some of these streams.
- Some streams could be changed/replaced in a re-INVITE or UPDATE
method (and their responses).

So IMHO is much better to retrieve such information in the media
server itself (if it exists).

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo