[SR-Users] Reverse Filterlists idea

"Nicolas Rüger" NicolasRueger at gmx.de
Thu Oct 21 18:36:11 CEST 2010

Hey Marius,

yes you're right! Thanks for the detailed feedback. The motivation was just to re-use the functionality of the dtrie stuff.

But there's a even bigger problem, when just inserting the URIs in reverse.

For example the blacklisting of the URI

"r at domain.com"

would result in the implicit blacklisting of the URI

"peter at domain.com"

even if "@domain.com" would be explicitly whitelisted.

Therefore the idea of evaluating these URIs in reverse is not usable with the given functionality of dtrie.

I guess I gonna try to solve that somehow else.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Nicolas

-------- Original-Nachricht --------