[SR-Users] calltrace mechanism available?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Oct 18 16:37:25 CEST 2010

On Friday 15 October 2010, Nicolas Rüger wrote:
> I am looking for a possibility to trace kamailio on a per call basis.
>
> I need something like...
>
>     id | caller | callee | start_time | end_time | ...
>
> as a table in the kamailio database because I want to evaluate these CDRs
> for SPIT-Prevention.
>
> Therefore I need these traces to be stored in database even after the call
> has ended.
>
> My alternative idea is to use perl-scripts to print the needed values in
> database for each call.

Hi Nicolas,

if you want to create CDRs, take a look to the acc (accouting) module. If you
want to store signalisation, maybe the siptrace module is helpful as well.

Just one small thing, your questions will be more visible if you create a new
thread (send a new mail) instead of re-using an existing one and just reply to
an old message.

Cheers,

Henning