[SR-Users] calltrace mechanism available?

"Nicolas Rüger" NicolasRueger at gmx.de
Fri Oct 15 16:22:06 CEST 2010

Hello,

thank you. That's been one of my thougts as well but I guess I gonna try the idea with using perl-scripts then instead because I need the following attributes and I guess dialog module doesn't provide all of them, right!?

- caller
- callee
- start_time (and date) --> timestamped at initial "INVITE"
- media_start_time --> timestamped at "ACK" after "OK"
- end_time (and date) --> timestamped at "BYE" or "CANCEL"
- last_response_code

and maybe some more...

So using perl seems more flexible then I guess...

Regards,

Nicolas

P.S. more suggestions are still appreciated!

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 16:06:25 +0200
> Von: Morten Isaksen <misak at misak.dk>
> An: sr-users at lists.sip-router.org
> Betreff: Re: [SR-Users] calltrace mechanism available?

> Hi,
>
> You could use the dialog module and then create a trigger in mysql
> that insert the row to be deleted in another table.
>
> /Morten
>
> On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 4:00 PM, "Nicolas Rüger" <NicolasRueger at gmx.de>
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am looking for a possibility to trace kamailio on a per call basis.
> >
> > I need something like...
> >
> >    id | caller | callee | start_time | end_time | ...
> >
> > as a table in the kamailio database because I want to evaluate these
> CDRs for SPIT-Prevention.
> >
> > Therefore I need these traces to be stored in database even after the
> call has ended.
> >
> > My alternative idea is to use perl-scripts to print the needed values in
> database for each call.
> >

> > Any suggestion or feedback is appreciated!!!
> >

> > Thank you!
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Nicolas
> > --
> > GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.
> > Jetzt freischalten unter http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome

> Morten Isaksen

GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit