[SR-Users] Dialog Module - how???

"Nicolas Rüger" NicolasRueger at gmx.de
Fri Oct 15 15:53:07 CEST 2010

Hi all,

ok I figured out now, that dialog module is not the right choice for me, as it stores the data not after the dialog is closed.

I could see the traces during the dialog in datbase finally.

Thanks for your help...

I'll post my question for a tracing mechanism with another more accurate subject to the list again.

Regards,

Nicolas

> Hi Nathan,
>
> thanks for your help, but I was actually looking for a possibility to
> enable a tracing machanism on per call basis. I need something like...
>
>  caller | callee | start_time | end_time | ... |
>
> as a table in the kamailio database because I want to evaluate these CDRs.
> I thought dialog module will offer this.
>
> Is this wrong???
>

> > You should see something in the DB only as long as the call is in
> > progress.
>
> Are we both talking about DB (=database)? Shouldn't it be stored in
> database even after the call ended!?
>

> > make sure you route all the messages through your proxy, and I believe
> > you need loose_route as well:
> >
> >     record_route();
> >     loose_route();
>

> As I'm new to kamailio I actually just copied the lines you suggested to
> the initial routing logic...
>
> Where can I add the other stuff you suggested???
>

>  route {
>
>         if (is_method("INVITE") && (! has_totag() ) ) {
>             dlg_manage();
>         }
>
>       if (is_method("BYE")) {
>          xlog ("L_INFO", "Completed $dlg(from_uri) to $dlg(to_uri) -
> $DLG_lifetime duration");
>          }
>
>  [...here follows the initially given routing logic....]
>
>  }
>

> Thank you...
>

> Regards,
>
> Nicolas
>

> --
> Neu: GMX De-Mail - Einfach wie E-Mail, sicher wie ein Brief!
> Jetzt De-Mail-Adresse reservieren: http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/demail

GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit