[SR-Users] Dialog Module - how???

"Nicolas Rüger" NicolasRueger at gmx.de
Fri Oct 15 10:12:30 CEST 2010

Hi Nathan,

thanks for your help, but I was actually looking for a possibility to enable a tracing machanism on per call basis. I need something like...

 caller | callee | start_time | end_time | ... |

as a table in the kamailio database because I want to evaluate these CDRs. I thought dialog module will offer this.

Is this wrong???

> You should see something in the DB only as long as the call is in
> progress.

Are we both talking about DB (=database)? Shouldn't it be stored in database even after the call ended!?

> make sure you route all the messages through your proxy, and I believe
> you need loose_route as well:
>
>     record_route();
>     loose_route();

As I'm new to kamailio I actually just copied the lines you suggested to the initial routing logic...

Where can I add the other stuff you suggested???

 route {

        if (is_method("INVITE") && (! has_totag() ) ) {
            dlg_manage();
        }

      if (is_method("BYE")) {
         xlog ("L_INFO", "Completed $dlg(from_uri) to $dlg(to_uri) - $DLG_lifetime duration");
         }

 [...here follows the initially given routing logic....]

 }

Thank you...

Regards,

Nicolas