[SR-Users] Regarding SER Listening on two ports

Saurabh Srivastava saurabh at atc-labs.com
Thu Oct 14 11:49:49 CEST 2010

Hello,

We are facing a problem after doing the changes that you said to do in the
configuration file. Now we are able to get the server listening on two ports
such as 5060 & 5062 but now the problem is that the user agent which is
registered from 5060 is able to communicate with the other user agent
registered to 5060 and the same is true for the other port 5062 (i.e. the
user agent which is registered from 5062 is able to communicate with the
other user agent registered to 5062.). But there is no communication
happening in case of one user is registered to 5060 and the other user is
registered through 5062. Please help us in this regard.

Thanks and Best Regards
Saurabh Srivastava