[SR-Users] userblacklist error using characters

marius zbihlei marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro
Thu Oct 14 10:12:33 CEST 2010

On 10/13/2010 09:57 PM, "Nicolas Rüger" wrote:
> Hey Marius,
>
> thnaks again. I now did the following:
>
>   git clone git://git.sip-router.org/sip-router kamailio
>   cd kamailio
>   git checkout -b 3.1 origin/3.1
>
>   git cherry-pick 2f8f8e58
>
>   make FLAVOUR=kamailio  include_modules="db_mysql perl" cfg
>   make all
>   make install
>
> Picking the "cherry" worked without the "-depth 1". :)
>

> BUT I still get an error when using userblacklistmodule:
>

>   ERROR:<core>  [dtrie.c:132]: cannot insert non-numerical character
>   ERROR: userblacklist [db.c:91]: could not insert values into trie.

Hello,

Are you sure that you rebuilt userblacklist module after the patch (you
can go to modules_k/userblacklist and run make from there)? Did the
patch applied without error? Also, have you explicitly enabled the alpha
numerical match mode

modparam("userblacklist", "match_mode", 128)

in you cfg file?

Cheers
Marius