[SR-Users] userblacklist error using characters

"Nicolas Rüger" NicolasRueger at gmx.de
Wed Oct 13 20:57:56 CEST 2010

Hey Marius,

thnaks again. I now did the following:

 git clone git://git.sip-router.org/sip-router kamailio
 cd kamailio
 git checkout -b 3.1 origin/3.1

 git cherry-pick 2f8f8e58

 make FLAVOUR=kamailio  include_modules="db_mysql perl" cfg
 make all
 make install

Picking the "cherry" worked without the "-depth 1". :)

BUT I still get an error when using userblacklistmodule:

 ERROR: <core> [dtrie.c:132]: cannot insert non-numerical character
 ERROR: userblacklist [db.c:91]: could not insert values into trie.

The username I use in userblacklist-table is "user04" and the prefix is "user03". Domain column is empty.

Any ideas why it's not working???

Thank you!!

Regards,

Nicolas