[SR-Users] userblacklist error using characters

marius zbihlei marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro
Wed Oct 13 16:44:19 CEST 2010

On 10/13/2010 05:25 PM, "Nicolas Rüger" wrote:
> Hello Marius,
>
> sorry but I guess I didn't get the right version.
>
> I installed Kamailio 3.1.0 from GIT like described here:
>
>   http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:kamailio-3.1.x-from-git
>
> but I still get the error:
>
>   ERROR:<core>  [dtrie.c:132]: cannot insert non-numerical character

Hello

The patch is not yet ported to 3.1 (hadn't the time to test it to well
but basic tests showed it worked). As this is a new feature I think it
will be pushed into 3.1.1, so you have to wait a little longer for
official release.

The good news is that you can apply it from git: You can cherry-pick the
patch from the master branch to 3.1 (local so don't worry) using

cd /usr/local/src/kamailio-3.1.0
rm -rf kamailio #start with a new fresh clone
git clone --depth 1 git://git.sip-router.org/sip-router kamailio
cd kamailio
git checkout -b 3.1 origin/3.1
#this is the new step
git cherry-pick 2f8f8e58

You should then see something like

Finished one cherry-pick.
[3.1 e4f7cd8] modules_k/userblacklist : extended userblacklist module so
also alphanumerical matches are possible

Then go ahead with the steps in the document.

Marius