[SR-Users] userblacklist error using characters

"Nicolas Rüger" NicolasRueger at gmx.de
Wed Oct 13 16:25:57 CEST 2010

Hello Marius,

sorry but I guess I didn't get the right version.

I installed Kamailio 3.1.0 from GIT like described here:

 http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:kamailio-3.1.x-from-git

but I still get the error:

 ERROR: <core> [dtrie.c:132]: cannot insert non-numerical character

Did I install the wrong version???

Regards,

Nicolas

--