[SR-Users] Problem with ser - INVITE size problem tcp->udp?

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Mon Oct 11 17:10:47 CEST 2010

On Oct 04, 2010 at 20:24, Simone Felici <s.felici at mclink.eu> wrote:
> Il 30/09/2010 19:47, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul ha scritto:
> >On Sep 30, 2010 at 19:07, Simone Felici<s.felici at mclink.eu>  wrote:
>

> >I've just remember one more thing: try using consume_credentials()
> >  when proxy_authorize() (or radius_proxy_authorize) is successful.
> >This will remove the auth. info from the packets (most likely if you
> >forward them and the packets don't loop back through your proxy it is
> >not needed anymore).
> >

> Thank you Andrei for your help.
> Could you point me on the right place where apply the consume_credentials() based on my config?

You have something like:
if (!radius_proxy_authorize("$domain_default")) {
    drop;
}
-> here
consume_credentials()

> In addiction, I've read I could remove the Media Description | Media Attribute part. That would be a lot of stuff.
> Is it true? And if, how?

It depends on what you remove. You cannot remove the transport part for
example. You could try removing some of the optional part.

You could do it with subst() (textops).
E.g.: subst('/^i=.*$//g');

Andrei