[SR-Users] add fromuser to sip request

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 20:00:52 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I am using Kamilio 3.0.2 as a load balancer in front of Asterisk
servers, using Dispatcher/PDT and such, working fine.  I would like to
be able to bring sip calls into Asterisk at different entry points in
the dialp plan, so I want to setup sip users; [sipentry1] contex=blah,
[sipentry2] context=blahblah.

In Kamailio, how would I go about receiving a sip request, append a
user "sipentry1" then forward it to Asterisk?  I would be using some
sort of trunk prefix to identify which sip request to append the user
like:

552145551212 at siprouter, strip 55, append user "sipentry1", dispatch
t-relay to asterisk
562145551212 at siprouter, strip 56, append user "sipentry2", dispatch
t-relay to asterisk
572145551212 at siprouter, strip 57, append user "sipentry3", dispatch
t-relay to asterisk

Any point in the right direction will be appriciated.  Which module
should I be looking into?

Thanks.

JR
--