[SR-Users] Doubts with Registration

Danny Dias ing.diasdanny at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 14:04:52 CET 2010

Hello Daniel,

2010/11/19 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:

> On 11/18/10 3:56 PM, Danny Dias wrote:
>>
>> Hello...
>>
>> 2010/11/18 Daniel-Constantin Mierla<miconda at gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> never write private emails. They will be simply discarded.
>>
>> Sorry Daniel i did not realize that i was sending the email to you
>>
>>> ngrep gets the traffic before the firewall. Do you have a firewall?
>>
>> No i do not have a firewall. This is so weird!
>>
>>> start kamailio with log_stderror=yes and debug=5. if you don't see any
>>> sip
>>> message processing, then sip traffic does not reach the application
>>> layer.
>>
>> I do have log_stderror=yes and debug=5 and i do not see any message
>> and no any answer to my REGISTER, am i missing something in my script?
>> (in the initial message of this thread you can see the kamailio.cfg)
>
> How do you start kamailio?

I start Kamailio with /etc/init.d/kamailio restart:

<Kamailio-Testing> root at Kamailio-DANNDP:~# /etc/init.d/kamailio restart
Restarting Kamailio SIP server: kamailioListening on
            udp: 212.230.19.191 [212.230.19.191]:5060
Aliases:
            udp: Kamailio-DANNDP:5060

> When debug=5 you get log messages before the config is executed, as soon as
> something is received. So if you don't see anything, then kamailio does not
> receive anything on the sockets it listens to.

Attached you will see the tail -f of my kamailio.log while i'm
restarting kamailio

--
Ing. Danny Dias
www.DannTEL.net