[SR-Users] Doubts with Registration

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 11:42:09 CET 2010

On 11/18/10 3:56 PM, Danny Dias wrote:
> Hello...
>
> 2010/11/18 Daniel-Constantin Mierla<miconda at gmail.com>:
>> never write private emails. They will be simply discarded.
> Sorry Daniel i did not realize that i was sending the email to you
>
>> ngrep gets the traffic before the firewall. Do you have a firewall?
> No i do not have a firewall. This is so weird!
>
>> start kamailio with log_stderror=yes and debug=5. if you don't see any sip
>> message processing, then sip traffic does not reach the application layer.
> I do have log_stderror=yes and debug=5 and i do not see any message
> and no any answer to my REGISTER, am i missing something in my script?
> (in the initial message of this thread you can see the kamailio.cfg)
How do you start kamailio?

When debug=5 you get log messages before the config is executed, as soon
as something is received. So if you don't see anything, then kamailio
does not receive anything on the sockets it listens to.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Trainings
Nov 22-25, 2010, Berlin, Germany
Jan 24-26, 2011, Irvine, CA, USA