[SR-Users] Regarding SER Listening on Custom Port

Tue Nov 16 15:04:54 CET 2010

Are you using SER flavour or Kamilio flavour? E.g. are you using
registrar and userloc modules from modules_s or modules_k?

With Kamailio I never had any issues. When the contact is saved to
location table there is a column "received_socket" which is filled with
the socket on which the REGISTER request was received.

After lookup() the send-socket should be set to this socket.

So, enable debugging, verify if the received_socket is stored in
location table, and verify syslog for some errors.

regards
klaus