[SR-Users] advertised_address and RR

Torbjörn Abrahamsson torbjorn.abrahamsson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 14:04:51 CET 2010

Hello.

We are trying to use Kamailio 3.0.3 behind a NAT. After reading the cookbook
we added the advertised_address parameter set to the public IP in our cfg.
This works for the via-header but the record-route-header still uses the
internal IP. Shouldn’t this be changed as well? The documentation says that
advertised_address should apply to RR.

We have also tried to use record_route_preset, but still ends up with the
internal IP in the record-route-header.

We found some discussions about this when googleing, dating back to 2005. We
also found an open-ser-bugreport regarding this. Neither of these resources
provided an insight in what we have missed.

BR,

Torbjörn Abrahamsson