[SR-Users] Siremis 2.0: error in LCR table editing??

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 12:30:38 CET 2010

Hello,

On 11/8/10 11:29 AM, Lee Archer wrote:
> Hi, does Siremis have some sort of SVN where the latest branch with
> updates can be downloaded or do we need to wait until you release the
> fixed version?
the project has an svn repository hosted on sourceforge.net, but it
still has the sources of 1.0.x. it will be fixed in the near future

Re-download the tar ball from the web, it has now the fixes for lcr and
siremis own-user management:

http://siremis.asipto.com/pub/downloads/siremis/siremis-2.0.0.tgz

> Regards
>
> Lee