[SR-Users] permissions module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 25 23:13:59 CEST 2010

Hello,

On 5/17/10 2:26 PM, Asim Riaz wrote:

> Hello List,
> from the documentation, permissions.allow, allows the calls either by
> matching From-URI or R-URI and permission.deny denies the call from
> matching uri.

the matching is done on both From-URI and R-URI -- like allow call from
X to Y

> Do I need to divide the file into different sections, for R-URI and
> for From-URI?

The format is:

From-URI-RegExpList : R-URI-RegExpList

See the sources, modules_k/permissions/config/ for some examples.

> Not sure exact syntax could someone explain me that if I want to match
> in permissions.allow if a phone 10.10.10.10 dial(r-uri) 1234 allow it
> and everything else is blocked? What is the preference does kamailio
> check for permissions.deny first if there is no matching then checks
> permissions.allow?

First is checked the allow file, if an entry is matched the the call is
allowed, if no match, then deny file is checked, if an entry is matched,
the call is denied. If no match then the call is allowed.

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Asim

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Training