[SR-Users] permissions module

Asim Riaz ariaz78 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 14:26:01 CEST 2010

Hello List,
from the documentation, permissions.allow, allows the calls either by
matching From-URI or R-URI and permission.deny denies the call from matching
uri.
Do I need to divide the file into different sections, for R-URI and for
From-URI? Not sure exact syntax could someone explain me that if I want to
match in permissions.allow  if a phone 10.10.10.10 dial(r-uri) 1234 allow it
and everything else is blocked? What is the preference does kamailio check
for permissions.deny first if there is no matching  then checks
permissions.allow?

Thanks in advance,

Asim