[SR-Users] make: *** No rule to make target `deb-lenny'. Stop.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat May 15 14:01:28 CEST 2010

just discovered that I have access to lenny, since I generated packages
for version 3.0.1 (latest stable):

http://www.kamailio.org/pub/kamailio/3.0.1/packages/debian-lenny/

And now I just generated for 1.5.4, if you want to stick to 1.5.x version:
http://www.kamailio.org/pub/kamailio/1.5.4/packages/debian-lenny/

I recommend you use 3.0.x, it has far more features and major
improvements to transport layers and transaction management.