[SR-Users] lookup(), received an $du

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed May 12 11:33:17 CEST 2010

> at the first sight, looking into the code, should be the same in 1.5.
> Are you sure is different? Practically the registrar/usrloc were touched
> just a bit, nothing in the lookup or save functionality.

Hmmm... You're right, I'm not sure about 1.5, since I only used this
version for load-balancing.

At least, I can confirm it was working fine with 1.3. However, it's
definitely reproducable with 3.0, since I only have this one on my lab
servers at the moment.

You need any additional information or something to track it down?

Andreas