[Kamailio-Users] Version 3

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Mar 31 18:17:44 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 31 March 2010, Andreas Heise wrote:
> thanks for the update, but seems to be that many users wait for 3.1 which
> was announced as the first real sip-router release and is again a major
> change which need effort to validate.

Hello Andreas,

well, 3.1 will have an even better integration, to further blurry the border
between the different parts coming from ser and kamailio. So in my opinion, if
people wait, its more because of a 'don't trust a .0 release..' opinion. ;-)

> Is there already a target date proposed for 3.1?

I don't think so, Daniel please correct me if i'm wrong. Normally it should be
out something roughly six monts after 3.0, this would mean somewhere in July.

Regards,

Henning