[Kamailio-Users] Stateless failover

Santiago Soares santiagosoares at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 16:03:19 CET 2010

First of all, sorry for my bad english...   :)

This thread:

http://www.openser.org/pipermail/users/2006-June/005012.html

says I can't use forward(), for failover, I have to use t_relay, which
means that the server must be statefull.
But the thing is, i wouldn't like to maintain transactions state in
the server, due to the high memory usage.
Is it true? Can't I have failover support with forward()?

Santiago Soares
Fone: (41) 8488-0537