[Kamailio-Users] OpenSER+Asterisk+BLF

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Mar 10 12:35:10 CET 2010

On Monday 08 March 2010, Omar wrote:
> problem  found is 1.5.x nor 3.0.0 are able to compile in solaris with
> no errors, are really too many errors, should be able to compile or is
> not designed to uspport Sparc anymore.?

Hello Omar,

normally you should be able to compile this version on solaris as well. If
there are errors they are probably caused from some small incompatibilities.
We've fixed a buch of this problems in the past.

> Here are some tests i did.
>
> just basic mosdules like mysql lcr or carrierroute, i found
> carrierroute in 1.4.3 works really erratic not even close to a
> "probability" when you use prob different than 1,

I'm not aware of an error like this in carrierroute, can you add more details?

> then i try to jump
> over 3.0.0 added modules etc and was unable to compile after several
> errors. using GCC from sun 1.4.0 and 1.4.1
>
> i did go back to 1.5.4 and it compiles but when i try to run it it
> throws errors with the message "no socket to fork", if i run in debug
> mode with fork disable it runs.  then i have had to go back to the
> 1.4.3 STABLE even with the erratic behave at least runs.

Here we also would need a bit more details about the problem, like the exact
log message you observe.

Regards,

Henning