[Kamailio-Users] OpenSER+Asterisk+BLF

Omar omar at 321communications.com
Mon Mar 8 14:53:13 CET 2010

problem  found is 1.5.x nor 3.0.0 are able to compile in solaris with
no errors, are really too many errors, should be able to compile or is
not designed to uspport Sparc anymore.?

Here are some tests i did.

just basic mosdules like mysql lcr or carrierroute, i found
carrierroute in 1.4.3 works really erratic not even close to a
"probability" when you use prob different than 1, then i try to jump
over 3.0.0 added modules etc and was unable to compile after several
errors. using GCC from sun 1.4.0 and 1.4.1

i did go back to 1.5.4 and it compiles but when i try to run it it
throws errors with the message "no socket to fork", if i run in debug
mode with fork disable it runs.  then i have had to go back to the
1.4.3 STABLE even with the erratic behave at least runs.

Omar